We are a general practice law firm serving the business needs of our clients in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Our multilingual attorneys take the time to listen and understand your needs. Once we hear your needs, we then put the full power of the UCRES Inc team behind your case. Your attorney will keep you updated on your case throughout the process. Business law has many different areas including: Contracts, Business Organization, Securities Law, Intellectual Property, Antitrust, Secured Transactions, Commercial Paper, Income Tax, Pensions & Benefits, Trusts & Estates, Immigration Law, Labor Law, Employment Law and Bankruptcy and more. We offer the ability to handle all your business needs in one place.
- Our attorneys are well versed in the complexities of legal writing and review. It is wise to have all documents reviewed carefully before signing. In the event of a dispute or breach of contract, our attorneys will work heard to find a resolution.
- Dispute resolution
Incorporation and Business Organization
There are many ways to structure your business Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation, and Limited Liability Company. We can help create one that fits your needs.
Tax/IRS issues can be complicated, and It can be difficult to decide if you need an accountant or attorney. However, because UCRES has both there is never any confusion. We listen to your needs and assist with tax issues in personal or business-related concerns.
Assist with commercial and residential real estate concerns. We help clients to deal with the legal difficulties of rental property and defend the rights of owners, landlords, Realtors, and tenants. We also assist in land use disputes like zoning, property development, and foreclosure.
- Boundary disputes
- Contractor disputes
- Deed/Title disputes
- Environmental concerns
- Injuries and insurance claims
- Land restrictions and variances
- Landlord tenant issues
- Property taxes
- Transactions and contracts
- Trespass and encroachment
- And more….
We work hard to protect the valuable intellectual property of your company. With both a legal and engineering background our staff will help protect your Trade Secrets, Trademarks, Copyrights, and Patents.
- We understand that things happen. Our team of accountants, bookkeepers, and attorneys will assist you or your business every step of the way. Bankruptcy helps people who can no longer pay their debts get a fresh start by liquidating assets to pay their debts or by creating a repayment plan. Bankruptcy laws also protect financially troubled businesses. There are different types of bankruptcies, which are usually referred to by their chapter in the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- Individuals may file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, depending on the specifics of their situation.
- Municipalities—cities, towns, villages, taxing districts, municipal utilities, and school districts may file under Chapter 9 to reorganize.
- Businesses may file bankruptcy under Chapter 7 to liquidate or Chapter 11 to reorganize.
- Chapter 12 provides debt relief to family farmers and fishermen.
- Bankruptcy filings that involve parties from more than one country are filed under Chapter 15.
- Employment law is a multifaceted and complicated. If you are an employer, contractor, or employee in the workplace you need a knowledgeable attorney who can guide you through this process.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) violations
- Employee handbook
- Employment disputes
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) issues
- Labor Contracts
- Non-compete agreements
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Retaliation claims
- Severance agreements
- Sexual harassment
- Unemployment Compensation
- Wage and hour disputes
- Wrongful termination (demotion, transfer, failure to hire/promote)