Accounting Services

If you are looking for a blend of personal service and expertise, you have come to the right place! We are one of the leading firms in the area. We always give you the right professional to fit your needs. Because all our staff are under the same roof, we can collaborate to keep your cost down and never sacrifice the robust service we are known for.

The UCRES Accounting & Tax difference:


Economical and efficient our QuickBooks pro certified bookkeepers will keep your business running smoothly.  For larger clients we offer

Enrolled Agent (EA)

When Tax regulation gets complicated that is where our Enrolled Agents shine. They have an unrivaled understanding of the tax code an will put that knowledge to work for you.

Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Our Certified Public Accountant will help your company track their financial progress and reach your financial goals.

Tax Attorney

When most accountants reach there limit our tax attorney is just getting started. With at ability represent you in court and backed by our entire staff you and your business will always be in good hands.

Multilingual Staff

Accounting & Finance are complicated enough. With our commitment to helping our customers, we have gone through great steps to make sure the language barrier will never slow you down.

  • English
  • Mandarin Chinese
  • Thai

What is the difference between an EA, CPA, and Tax Attorney? According to the IRS:

Enrolled Agents

Licensed by the IRS. Enrolled agents are subject to a suitability check and must pass a three-part Special Enrollment Examination, which is a comprehensive exam that requires them to demonstrate proficiency in federal tax planning, individual and business tax return preparation, and representation. They must complete 72 hours of continuing education every 3 years.

Certified Public Accountants

Licensed by state boards of accountancy, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories. Certified public accountants have passed the Uniform CPA Examination. They have completed a study in accounting at a college or university and also met experience and good character requirements established by their respective boards of accountancy. In addition, CPAs must comply with ethical requirements and complete specified levels of continuing education in order to maintain an active CPA license. CPAs may offer a range of services; some CPAs specialize in tax preparation and planning.

Tax Attorneys

Licensed by state courts, the District of Columbia or their designees, such as the state bar. Generally, they have earned a degree in law and passed a bar exam. Attorneys generally have on-going continuing education and professional character standards. Attorneys may offer a range of services; some attorneys specialize in tax preparation and planning.